- Compliance with Laws and Regulations
TNA will specify the purpose of the use of personal information as much as possible, and handle all personal information about a person, unless stipulated by laws and regulations, after obtaining the prior consent of the person and within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of usage.
- Purpose of Use
TNA will not acquire personal information by fraudulent or any other dishonest means. When having acquired personal information, TNA will, unless stipulated by laws and regulations or except in cases in which the purpose of use has already been publicly announced, promptly notify the person of the purpose of use or publicly announce the purpose of use.
- Management of Personal Information
TNA will endeavor to maintain personal information accurate and up to date within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use, and take all necessary measures for the prevention of leakage, loss, or damage, and for other control of security of all personal information.
- Education of TNA’s Personnel and Supervision of Trustees
When TNA handles personal information, it will ensure all board members and employees understand the handling of personal information to ensure the control of security of all personal information. When TNA entrusts an individual or entity with the handling of personal information, it will exercise all necessary and appropriate supervision over the trustee.
- Restriction of Provision to Third Parties
TNA will not, unless stipulated by laws and regulations, provide personal information to a third party without obtaining prior consent of the person.
- Assignment of a Person in Charge and Disclosure, etc., of Personal Information
TNA will assign a person in charge of handling personal information. When TNA is requested by a person to disclose, correct or stop using the retained personal information, it will, unless stipulated by laws and regulations, respond to the request appropriately within a reasonable time.
PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(Purpose of Use of Personal Information on Customers)
TNA will use personal information on customers for the following purposes:
- Delivering the merchandise that customers purchase, requesting payments in lieu of the merchandise purchased and providing after-sales services
- Supplying information on our products, various events and campaigns that may benefit customers
- Conducting questionnaire surveys for the purpose of merchandise development and customer satisfaction
- Responding to inquiries or requests from customers for the delivery of information materials
- Ensuring appropriate and smooth transactions with customers
(Purpose of Use of Personal Information on Applicants for Employment)
TNA will use personal information on applicants for employment for the following purposes:
- Responding to inquiries and requests from applicants for the delivery of information materials
- Supplying TNA’s company information, guidelines for employment and information on briefing sessions, as well as receiving applications for employment
- Analyzing statistics on applicants for employment and conducting questionnaire surveys on matters of reference pertaining to our employment activities
- Processing operations for the selection of applicants, including the delivery of notices to applicants on matters related to applicant selection
- Ensuring appropriate and smooth employment activities